Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

Surfing Through Europe

Now I am back home, yesterday I had my first day at the new job. This is the moment where I would like to say thank you to all the couchsurfers who offered me a couch to sleep and a kitchen to rock ;-)
  • Jana in Vrchlabí
  • Emilia and Paweł in Wałbrzych
  • Natalia in Wrocław
  • Marta and Paweł in Kielce
  • Wioletta and Rafael in Warszawa
  • Dalia, Ramūnas and Rūta in Kaunas
  • Arthurs and Veronijka in Rīga
  • Marko in Pärnu
  • Johanna und Mikko in Tampere
  • Patrik in Östersund
  • Johannes in Berlin
Thank you very much!

Further I am really greatful that I have met so many wonderful persons; too many to list them all here... People who helped me or spent some time with me - you made my journey much more than just a bike tour :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen