Montag, 30. Mai 2011

The art of travelling

Yeah, my life is simple: eating, riding, photography. But that's a travellers life. I enjoy it's simplicity. To say it with Michael Palin's words: "I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveller."

Talking about photography: I am in the mood to post some pictures. Nothing that fits into the context, just some pictures from Prague I found on my hard disk :-)

I already feel that I am more in the North. Today I woke up at 5 a.m. and there was already much light outside. Fortunately I could sleep some more hours and left Kaunas at around 9 a.m.

Now I am already closer to the Latvian border. Lithuania is not much bigger than Switzerland and they have no mountains - so crossing the country with the bike is much faster.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen